Our Florida Concealed Carry Weapon/Firearm License class really is the best deal in town. For only $49 or 2 for $85.00, you can take the state required course and receive a certificate of completion required for your 7 year Florida Concealed Carry Weapon/Firearm License. This class is available for Florida and Non-Florida Residents. The approximate 2 hour and 15 minute course, gives you one hour about the law that you are under when you start carrying. When you go to the Dept of Agriculture, you will be signing an affidavit that says you have read and understood Chapter 790. We go over sections of the Chapter that could affect you in your everyday life.
Here is the important information.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN GUN.
- Just bring yourself, a valid ID, and payment in the form of cash, a check or a credit card.
- We provide the gun and the ammo. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN GUN. We also provide eye and ear protection which are sanitized after every use.
- To complete the course, students are required to shoot, which is done on premises. We don’t need to take a trip to the range unlike most other classes. Once again, PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN GUN.
- Your certificate DOES NOT expire EVER.
- This class is an excellent introductory course for beginners even if you have no intention of getting your concealed carry license. It is also an excellent Safety class. Even if you are a seasoned shooter, I guarantee you will learn.
Class Cost and Length
Classes are $49.00 per person or, for a limited time, 2 for $85.00.
Classes last approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Friday: 12pm – 2:15pm and 3pm – 5:15pm
Saturday: 11:30am – 1:45pm and 2pm – 4:15pm
Sunday: 1pm – 3pm and 3:15pm – 5pm
To reserve your seat, please call Terri at (813) 210-0929 or send an email to email@example.com.
We are offering 2 classes per day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
What to do after you have completed the class…
We spend 15 minutes explaining how to get your permit. We can show you how to get it in about 5 weeks.
Months before your license expires, the Dept of Agriculture will contact you to let you know it is time to update your license for an additional 7 years. This is also done at the Dept. of Agriculture. Renewals generally run $50.00 and there is no charge for your photo. No appointment is necessary when renewing your concealed weapon license.
To sign up for any class or for any questions, call Terri at (813) 210-0929 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org